I’m attending a boatload of vegan food festivals this year! I love festivals and conventions, but this year may be the most jam packed ever. Find me somewhere soon for a cooking demonstration, a talk, a book signing or just stop and say hello.
- In August the weekend of the 4th and 5th , I’ll be at the Farm Sanctuary at Watkin’s Glen super-fun New York Country Hoe Down.
- In September I’ll be at the amazing Toronto Vegetarian Food Fest (the biggest vegetarian fest in North America) once again on September 7-9th.
- After that, I’m really pumped to finally present at the D.C. VegFest on September 22nd. Every year this great veggie event has collided with my annual Gen Con (the biggest gaming convention in the US) plans, but this time everything works out a little too well (as in I’m seriously considering going south again for the Escapist Expo the following weekend.) Now at last, my twin loves of veganism and geekism join forces in my favor. Plus, what’s not to love about a great food festival brought to you by the swell folks at Compassion Over Killing?
- October is always the busiest month, but also my favorite time of year. 2012 proves to be no exception with my first visit to Florida in ages to present at the Tampa Bay Veg Fest on October 13th.
- And speaking of first-evers, I‘m honored to present at Atlanta’s first ever vegfest this November 10th.
There are even more events you’ll be able to catch me at coming in the fall, especially with the drop of Vegan Eats World in October!